Admins are now able to create content (policies, questions, status messages) in 8 more languages: French, Vietnamese, Russian, Arabic, Burmese, Somali, Nepali and Amharic.
There's been a recent issue with visitor's search. We’re sorry for holding you up! Everything is up and running again.
Admins are now able to set custom status messages at the organization level to apply to all locations in that organization. It is also possible to override for each location.
Admins are now able to create Spanish policies
Question order improved.
Bug and stability fixes.
• Mapping has been improved, and maps now load correctly when navigating back to a location.
• Many bugfixes and enhancements to improve the mobile user experience.
• Admin Policy Builder experience enhanced and streamlined.
• Admins can bulk import users from a CSV file on the add user screen.
• Managers can re-allow users access if they were denied for 24 hours due to an answer.
• We can now bulk import locations - talk to your SafeAccess contact and we can help.
• Some other minor bug fixes.
Users are now invitable. Soon this will be added to the user interface.
Terms and conditions have been updated. If you haven't confirmed acceptance, please do so when logging in.
Policies for site usage have been updated.
There are new custom procedures available soon.